Ladies come and join us for time of fellowship and teaching.
Second Saturday of each month at 9:00 a.m. It is Potluck Style, if you can, please bring a Main Dish, Fruit, Pastry or Drinks. We meet in the church café unless otherwise noted for the month.
Ladies, join us Saturday March 10th at 9am in the church café for a potluck breakfast. Valerie O’Briant will be sharing on Joy and has a special project for us. Please plan on bringing $2 for the craft and a dish to share. RSVP at Connection Corner.
Women’s Bible Study
Starting February 12th
- Monday mornings 9am at the Church café
- Monday nights 6:30pm @ Home of Liz Williams – 6775 Lucero Drive, Fontana 92336
12 More Women of the Bible
In this twelve-session video Bible study, some of today’s best-loved authors look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve women in the Bible and what they mean for you today. You will look at these women’s successes and failures, see how they drew near to God in the midst of trials, and learn how they overcame rejection and disappointment. Their stories will inspire you to persevere through difficult times and find joy in the hope that Jesus has provided.
You’ll study the lives of . . .
- Proverbs 31 Woman: How Not to Do It All
- Deborah: Fight Like a Girl
- Shulamite Woman: We Had God at Hello
- Ruth: Staying Focused in a World of Distractions
- Puah and Shiphrah: How to Fight Your Fears
- Esther: Letting God Be in Control
- Priscilla: Living a Life of Blessed Ordinary
- Mary and Martha: Finding Life in Death
- Bent Woman: We’ve Got God’s Complete Attention
- Woman with the Issue of Blood: When Persistence Pays Off
- Elizabeth: How to Win the Waiting Game
- Anna: How to Live a Life Devoted to God
Participants will purchase their own book online.
For more information contact Bobby Schultz at 909.319.9145